SHIPPING & RETURN POLICIES
The purchaser is responsible for any additional shipping costs that result from entering and or providing an incorrect shipping address with initial purchase.
INTERNATIONAL VISITORS AND SHIPPING POLICY
We make no representation that materials contained on the quonseyes.com or authorized Quon’s Eyes social media sites, hereby referred to as “the Sites” or products described or offered on the Sites are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States, or that these Terms and Conditions comply with the laws of any other country. Visitors who use the Sites and reside outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You agree that you will not access the Sites from any territory where its contents are illegal, and that you, and not Quon’s Eyes are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
International orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by your country’s customs department upon arrival. When ordering from Quonseyes.com, the recipient of the shipment is the importer of record and is responsible for any of these import fees, as well as complying with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Quon’s Eyes does not collect duties and taxes, we cannot access what your particular charges may be. Custom policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for more information before purchasing with us.
If you live outside of the United States and your package is returned to our facility because you provided the wrong mailing address, failed to go to your post office with your tracking number to retrieve your package, or provided an address where no one was available to retrieve the package for you, you will be responsible for paying a second shipping fee if your package is returned to our facility.
Exchange & Return Policy
We ask that you carefully review our “Exchange & Return Policy” before you place an order with us. By placing an order, which involves making payment for your order, you therefore agree to the conditions listed below. Quon’s Eyes reserves the right to modify or change this policy at any time.
All Sales are Final.
Due to the nature of our products, for sanitary purposes there are no refunds or exchanges. In the unlikely event you receive a defective item we will replace it.
We invite you to inspect your package and lashes as soon as you receive your order. For concerns of defective lashes, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your purchased items. You can contact us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com. After we review your e-mail, at the discretion of our staff, we will authorize your return with mailing instructions, if your lashes are deemed “defective”.
Defective lashes are lashes that upon receipt and inspection meet the criteria mentioned below.
DEFECTIVE: A defective pair of lashes means the following:
1. A pair of lashes that is missing a chunk of lashes upon receipt.
2. A pair of lashes that deviates greatly from the displayed style upon receipt.
3. A box of lashes that only comes with (1) one eyelash upon receipt.
If you are requesting an exchange for the same product because of defect, you will be responsible for shipping the product to us. Please package your lashes for return in a way that will preserve the integrity of the lashes and the original packaging.
Once we receive your exchange we will inform you of the outcome of the return merchandise inspection. If upon arrival of the package, we notice that the lashes are faulty; your shipping cost will be refunded and your new lashes will be shipped at no additional cost. Please keep your shipping receipt on hand. Return of shipping fees and product exchange will be processed in one business week.
EXCHANGES ARE ONLY VALID FOR THE SAME STYLE OF LASHES OF DEFECTIVE LASHES.
NON-DEFECTIVE: A non-defective pair of lashes can be described as:
1. As the client/purchaser, you wore the eyelashes and you damaged the pair of eyelashes after receipt.
2. As the client/purchaser, you removed the pair of eyelashes from the tray and destroyed the lash or lashes after receipt.
3. As the client/purchaser, you slept in your lashes and destroyed the lashes after receipt.
4. As the client/purchaser, you used too much glue and destroyed the lashes after receipt.
5. As the client/purchaser, you pulled on the hairs of your eyelashes in order to remove the lashes and destroyed the lashes after receipt.
6. As the client/purchaser, you used excessive force removing or applying lashes causing damage to the shape or style of eyelash, damage to fur hair, or the loss of crystal embellishments on set style eyelashes.
7. As the client/purchaser, you apply mascara to the eyelashes, or improperly use an eyelash curler, thus damaging the eyelashes.
8. Any other form of application where you were not careful with the lashes after receiving the lashes.
Our definition of defective lashes does not mean nor does it include worn and used lashes. If you wear the lashes and they get damaged, the lashes are out of our exchange of warranty.
If you order a pair of lashes and do not like the style, please understand that your sale is final. No exchanges will be provided. To acquire another pair, you will have to make another purchase.